Sustainability is on the top of every organization’s agenda. Businesses are under pressure to reduce costs, grow by being more efficient, and become sustainable. We work with businesses and other organizations to enable them to understand sustainability, embed it into core business strategy and report organizational impacts to wider range of stakeholders.
Our practice in the area covers sustainability reporting, integrated reporting, communication on and response to UNGC and CDP communication requirements.
We'll work with you to explore the hidden potential of your business and create sustainable value. We believe that together, we can create a sustainable future today.
Our sustainability consulting team helps businesses to:
- Identify and prioritize key CSR/sustainability issues
- Design and implement stakeholder engagement strategies
- Design and implement employee surveys
- Designs and implement supply chain reviews for sustainable supply chain
- Engage in capacity building of senior management on sustainability issues
- Produce sustainability report based on Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) guidelines
- Enhance the reporting capacity to cover broader issues
- Development of CSR strategies that can be embedded throughout the organization
Our reporting experts work with companies to prepare their integrated report based on International Integrated Reporting (IR) framework and help them to demonstrate the value creation through effective use of six capitals as per IR framework.
UNITED NATIONS GLOBAL COMPACT
Our reporting experts team help companies to comply basic Communication on Progress (COP) requirement of United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) as well as GC advance level COP submission.
CARBON DISCLOSURE PROJECT
We help clients to respond Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) communication requirements.