CSRCP works with different organization for provsion of consultacny services to these organizations.
The details of some of our recent assignments are as follows;
CSRCP has been engaged with FFC since 2011 for provision of consultancy services. The completed and ongoing assignments are mentioned here under;
- Sustainability Report 2011 - G3.1 B Level
- Sustainability Report 2012 - G3.1 A Level
- Sustainability Report 2013 - G4 Comprehensive, externally assured and GRI Materiality Matters checked.
- Establishment of effective data collection procedures for Sustainability Reports
- Sustainability Report 2014 - G4 Comprehensive, externally reviewed and GRI Materiality Disclosure checked
- Sustainability Report 2015 - G4 Comprehensive, Integrated Reporting (IR) framework and UNGC compliant, externally reviewed
- Sustainability Report 2016 – GRI Standards Comprehensive Level, Integrated Reporting (IR) framework and UNGC compliant, SDGs liked and externally reviewed.
DAFI engaged CSRCP for provision of information regarding sustainable clothing manufactures in the Pakistan and review the selected manufacturers to ensure broad selection of sustainable clotting manufactures for the “Fashion Links” project.
Atlas Honda Limited engaged CSRCP for an independent review of;
- AHL Sustainability Report 2015. The report was based on G.3.1 guidelines.
- AHL Sustainability Report 2016. The report was based on G4 guidelines and was core level report.
CSRCP has been engaged with Sadaqat Limited since 2014 for provision of consultancy services. The completed and ongoing assignments are mentioned here under;
- Sustainability Report 2014 - G4 core report
- Sustainability Report 2015 - G4 core report
- Sustainability Report 2016 - G4 core report and Integrated Reporting (IR) framework compliant
LRN engaged CSRCP to review the country briefing on Pakistan. The country briefing encompasses information on business-critical social and environmental issues and developed to guarantee that sourcing companies (LRN members) have a good awareness of business-critical social and environmental issues prevailing in Pakistan.
SGS Pakistan (Private) Limited engaged CSRCP for the provision of specialized training to its auditors. The training was held at Karachi on April 17-18, 2015 on the topic of Sustainability Reporting & Assurance.
CSRCP provided one-day training to Attock Refinery Limited on the Topic of "Sustainability Reporting based on G4 guidelines". The training was conducted on May 20, 2015.
ICAP engaged CSRCP for provision of Training on “Understanding Responsible Reporting” at Directors’ Training Program of ICAP. The Directors’ Training Program fulfills the requirements of Directors' Training Program as required by Code of Corporate Governance. The training covered following topics;
- Board and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Sustainability Reporting and its impact on the organization.
The Trainings were held on following dates;
- Monday January 27, 2014 at Serena Hotel, Islamabad.
- November 27, 2015 at Marriot Hotel, Islamabad
- January 25-26, 2017 at Avari Hotel Lahore
ICMAP engaged CSRCP for the organizing two workshops for its members, especially the practicing members. Two workshops were conducted on the following topics;
- Sustainability Reporting and International Reporting Trends.
- Sustainability Reporting - Advance Level.
The workshops were held on May 22, 2014 and December 12, 2014 at ICMAP, Islamabad.
CSRCP provided advisory services to NEMS for implementing United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) ten principals and completing its response to Communication on Progress (COP) requirement of UNGC.
CSRCP arranged a session for members of GBC on CSR issues and techniques/methods to capture local and international markets.