ICAP engaged CSRCP for provision of Training on “Understanding Responsible Reporting” at Directors’ Training Program of ICAP. The Directors’ Training Program fulfills the requirements of Directors' Training Program as required by Code of Corporate Governance. The training covered following topics;
- Board and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Sustainability Reporting and its impact on the organization.
The Trainings were held on following dates;
- Monday January 27, 2014 at Serena Hotel, Islamabad.
- November 27, 2015 at Marriot Hotel, Islamabad.
- January 25-26, 2017 at Avari Hotel Lahore.
SGS Pakistan (Private) Limited engaged CSRCP for the provision of specialized training to its auditors. The training was held at Karachi on April 17-18, 2015 on the topic of Sustainability Reporting & Assurance.
CSRCP provided one-day training to Attock Refinery Limited on the Topic of "Sustainability Reporting based on G4 guidelines". The training was conducted on May 20, 2015.
ICMAP engaged CSRCP for the organizing two workshops for its members, especially the practicing members. Two workshops were conducted on the following topics;
- Sustainability Reporting and International Reporting Trends.
- Sustainability Reporting - Advance Level.
The workshops were held on May 22, 2014 and December 12, 2014 at ICMAP, Islamabad.