Workshops / Seminars
CSRCP plans to frequently organize seminars and workshops at different forums to create awareness among business society, government, non-government organization and other stakeholder on CSR issues.
We envisage awareness and capacity building as important factors for enabling companies to provide transparent information on their activities. We frequently organize workshops/seminars on topics related to CSR and reporting on GRI guidelines. If you are interested to organize a seminar or workshop on CSR, please contact us at email@example.com
GRI Introductory workshop
CSRCP has organized a series of workshops in collaboration with Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) on the topic of GRI guidelines at Karachi and Islamabad on June 03, 2010 and June 10, 2010. These workshops were organized for the first time in Pakistan.
Workshop leader was Mrs. Asthildur Rutten from GRI Secretariat, Amsterdam Netherlands.
A large number of participants from CSR department of reputed companies, regulatory bodies, Government and NGOs attended these workshops.
- Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP)
- Institute of Cost & Management Accountants of Pakistan (ICMAP)
- National Commission for Human Development (NCHD)
- Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL)
- Pakistan State Oil (PSO)
- Attock Oil Refinery Limited
- Pakistan Oilfields Limited
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited
- Pak Arab Refinery Limited
- Engro Polymer & Chemical Limited
- Engro Corporation
- Engro Foundation
- Lucky Cement Limited
- Telenor (Pvt.) Limited
- Glaxo SmithKline Pakistan Limited
- Sanofi-aventis Pakistan Limited
- Getz Pharma (Pvt.) Limited
- Akzonobel (Formerly ICI)
- Century Papers & Board Mills Limited
- Ansaar Management Company (Pvt.) Limited
- Serena Hotels Limited
- Earnest & Young
- A.F. Furgosun
- Tol Link (Pvt.) Limited
- IQRA University
- S.U. Khan Associates
Pictures of Seminars / Workshops
error: Content is protected !!