GRI Certified Training Program
The GRI Standards Training Program enables participants to coordinate the sustainability reporting process. The participants obtain an overview of the sustainability reporting process, develop insight into actions required for report preparation, and become aware of the potential challenges and benefits of sustainability reporting.
This training is based on the GRI Sustainability Reporting Standards and is demonstrated using practical examples especially local cases. The discussions on trends in sustainability reporting update participants of current developments in the field of sustainability. The interactive sessions, case studies, group exercise coupled with best practices augment the quality of training and make it valuable investment of time and resources.
- Training participants in the process of sustainability reporting based on the GRI Standards.
- Strengthening the understanding of sustainability reports as a communication tool and as a useful tool for organization’s internal management.
- Informing participants on efficient used of GRI Standards for internal and external communication.
- Developing methods to increase transparency, credibility, and the quality of information given in Sustainability Reports.
- Developing understanding on assurance of sustainability reports and best practices in sustainability assurance.
- Developing understanding on Materiality in sustainability reporting.
- Training participants in applying quality principles defined by the GRI Standards, with an emphasis on the principles of stakeholder inclusiveness and materiality.
- Disseminating knowledge through examples and best practices.
- Providing a forum for interaction among participants for exchange of ideas and experiences